Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Acrobat DC: Using the Document Cloud Features.
- Before we dive in too deep, I just want to talk for a minute here about what you need to know before we get started. This course is focused on taking advantage of the Document Cloud features introduced with Adobe Acrobat DC. Although throughout this course, I'll be showing you how to perform various tasks related to these Document Cloud features. I will assume that you're already familiar with creating PDF files and using Adobe Acrobat DC. If you're new to Adobe Acrobat DC, that's not a problem at all.
But I'd suggest that before watching this course, that you gain a better understanding of Acrobat DC as well as the concept of creating and working with PDF files by watching the Adobe Acrobat DC Essential Training Course by Claudia McCue. That course will give you a solid foundation before watching this course so that you feel comfortable executing the tasks that I'll be showing you, and you won't feel overwhelmed. Finally, there's some features I'll be showing you using a mobile device in the case my phone.
For these videos, I'm going to be using the Abode Acrobat Reader Mobile and the Adobe Sign App on an iPhone because that's the type of phone that I use. If you're an Android or Windows phone user, no problem. The functionality is going to be very similar. But you should go to your phone's store and download those apps on your device so you're ready to go so you can follow along. We're going to have a blast. So let's get started with using the Adobe Document Cloud features in Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Saving files in the Document Cloud
- Adding additional storage services
- Organizing files in the Document Cloud
- Sharing files
- Creating and obtaining signatures
- Converting PDF files
- Creating PDF files
- Capturing documents with a mobile device