Join Claudia McCue for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Acrobat X: Creating Forms.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if you're watching this tutorial on a disc, you have access to all the Exercise Files used throughout this title. And as you can see, not only do you have your starting files here, but you can also jump directly to the final file if you're interested in any other particular topics. If you'd like to follow along as I demonstrate techniques, of course, you can open the start version of the file and follow along with me. That being said, if you're a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you actually don't have access to the Exercise Files.
But, you can still just as easily follow along using your own files. So now let's go ahead and get started.
- Designing forms in multiple applications
- Creating and editing fields
- Using auto-recognition
- Adding buttons and check boxes
- Creating and adding artwork
- Performing math in a form
- Creating an order form
- Securing forms with passwords and digital signatures
- Distributing forms via email or Acrobat.com