Join Claudia McCue for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with Acrobat XI.
- View Offline
If you have access to the exercise files that come with this course, you'll find them organized by chapter. Now, you can put them wherever you prefer; I put mine on the desktop. But if you don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along and use some of your own files to practice.
- Understanding the Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Inserting, replacing, and extracting pages
- Combining PDFs
- Creating PDFs from Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Converting web pages to PDF
- Scanning hard copies of documents
- Printing to PDF
- Exporting to other formats from Acrobat (such as the Excel .xls)
- Adding hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Marking up a PDF with annotations and drawings
- Using shared reviews