Join Anne-Marie Concepción for an in-depth discussion in this video Use ID2Office to convert ID files to Word and PPT, part of Managing Conversions Between Adobe CC and Microsoft Office.
- [Voiceover] There are some third party solutions…out there that will help you do conversions…and I have been researching them quite a bit…for the past few months in preparation for this course.…I've narrowed it down to just a couple products…that I want to make sure that you know about.…The entire course shows how you can do conversions…between Office files to Adobe Creative Cloud files…and back again without having to buy anything else.…Alright.…But if you have a huge job to do…or this is the main point of your job…is to constantly every day you're converting back and forth,…you might want to consider investing a little bit of money,…well not just a little bit of money.…
I'll get to that in a second.…Let me show you an example…of a product called ID2Office from Recosoft.…Here we have a slideshow from the real world,…a friend of mine did this for his own company…and then his client said he needs this…in editable PowerPoint format…instead of the PDF that he had been giving them.…So you can sort of see…some of the InDesign stuff that he did.…
She begins with an overview of the major differences between the suites and platforms and between Office for Mac and Office for Windows. From there, she breaks down common challenges such as importing and editing Adobe art and text in PowerPoint, using PowerPoint elements in Adobe apps, integrating Excel data and charts in Adobe apps, and more. Find solutions to your most common challenges, improve your workflow, and get the results you want.
- Understanding essential differences in the way Office and Adobe CC treat fonts, graphics, and color
- Using proprietary Adobe-to-Office conversion software
- Using the "secret weapon," Acrobat, to do conversions
- Editing Illustrator graphics in PowerPoint
- Extracting PowerPoint art for use in Adobe apps
- Creating InDesign tables from Excel spreadsheets
- Importing Excel data into Illustrator's chart worksheet
- Recreating InDesign layouts as editable Word files
- Converting Word art into high-res vector files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Essential Differences
Understand color differences6m 12s
2. Converting with Specialized Software
Use Snagit for screenshots4m 37s
3. Between Adobe Creative Apps and Microsoft PowerPoint
4. Between Microsoft Excel and Adobe Creative Apps
5. Between Adobe Creative Apps and Microsoft Word
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.