- View Offline
- Understanding the Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Inserting, replacing, and extracting pages
- Combining PDFs
- Creating PDFs from Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Converting web pages to PDF
- Scanning hard copies of documents
- Printing to PDF
- Exporting to other formats from Acrobat (such as the Excel .xls)
- Adding hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Marking up a PDF with annotations and drawings
- Using shared reviews
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Claudia McCue and welcome to Up and Running with Acrobat XI. In this course you'll see how to edit the content of a PDF to change text or graphics in order to fix problems or perform revisions. We'll see how to combine multiple files into one PDF or incorporate multiple file types in a PDF portfolio. I'll also show you how to reverse engineer a PDF, so that its contents can be used in applications such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. You'll see how useful Acrobat can be when you're doing document reviews, especially in a work group, and you'll get a glimpse of the interactive form features that allow you to gather data from clients.
I'll be showing you all of this and much more in Up and Running with Acrobat XI.