- Customizing Acrobat X
- Navigating and searching a PDF
- Creating a PDF from the Microsoft Office applications
- Creating a PDF from other applications
- Creating a PDF from a scanner, web page, or file
- Adding a watermark, header, or footer
- Basic PDF editing
- Combining multiple files into a single PDF
- Collaborating and sharing
- PDF security
- Working with PDF forms
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Chad Chelius. I'm a trainer, author, consultant, and most importantly, user of Adobe software, especially Adobe Acrobat. I've been using Adobe software for more than 20 years now and have been teaching users like you how to use Adobe software more efficiently and more effectively, for about seven years. I'm really excited about this workshop. When I teach Acrobat in the classroom, I often find that users from the business world have been making PDFs for years, without really understanding what's happening behind the scenes, and why they might be getting unexpected results.
This can really limit how effective they can be. I hope to change that in this course. This workshop is focused on you, the business user. By business user, I mean people who work in a computing environment using Microsoft Office, who often need to make PDF files from Office applications to share or distribute to other people. In this course, I'll explain the benefits of using the PDF file format, how to control the overall size of your PDF files, how to collaborate with other users on a PDF document, how to share and distribute PDF files in a variety of ways, and much more.
Acrobat X introduces many new features that will be covered in this workshop, including the new Actions Wizard, a new interface, and an improved portfolio creation wizard, among others. Even though this title will focus on Acrobat X Pro, many of the concepts covered will be applicable to Acrobat X Standard and even previous versions of Acrobat as well.
Acrobat X Tips and Trickswith Anne-Marie Concepción4h 33m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. The Acrobat X Interface
3. Navigating a PDF
4. PDF Creation
5. Modifying PDF Files
6. Combining PDF Files
Creating a PDF portfolio9m 13s
9. PDF Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.