Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Acrobat DC: Using the Document Cloud Features.
- [Instructor] I really hope you enjoyed watching…this course and learning about how to use…the Adobe Document Cloud as well as the related web…and mobile apps that integrate with the document cloud.…If you'd like to see other courses that I've created,…please take a look at my LinkedIn learning author page here…where you'll see all the courses that I've authored…and give you an idea of some of the other content…that is available.…To get in touch with me, you can check out my website,…which is at cheliusgraphicservices.com.…
This is where you can email me and find out a little bit…about the training and consulting services…that I provide for my clients.…And finally, you can follow me on Twitter…at www.twitter.com/chadchelius.…I regularly post information about Adobe products,…including Adobe Acrobat and all things Adobe related.…Thanks so much for watching,…and I'll see you next time.…
- Saving files in the Document Cloud
- Adding additional storage services
- Organizing files in the Document Cloud
- Sharing files
- Creating and obtaining signatures
- Converting PDF files
- Creating PDF files
- Capturing documents with a mobile device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Store Files in the Document Cloud
Add other storage services4m 13s
2. Organize Files
3. Share Files
4. Create PDF Files
Use Adobe Scan7m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.