Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Acrobat DC: Using the Document Cloud Features.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them now. I have downloaded the exercise files folder to my desktop here. And if you open up this folder, you're going to notice that each chapter in this course has its own folder. And when you open up one of these folders, you're going to see the files that I'm using as I go through each particular video. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files folder, or if you just simply want to use your own files, please feel free to do so.
This course has been designed so that you don't have to use the exact files that I'm using, but you can use your own or a file that's similar to the one that I'm using so that you understand how you can use it in your own environment.
- Saving files in the Document Cloud
- Adding additional storage services
- Organizing files in the Document Cloud
- Sharing files
- Creating and obtaining signatures
- Converting PDF files
- Creating PDF files
- Capturing documents with a mobile device