- View Offline
- Customizing the workspace
- Setting the initial view of a PDF
- Changing how a page displays
- Adding bookmarks
- Creating links
- Searching a PDF
- Creating and modifying PDF files
- Collaborating using comments and reviews
- Sharing files via email
- Creating and distributing PDF forms
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, my name is Chad Chelius. I'm a trainer, author, consultant, Adobe Certified Instructor and user of Adobe software for more than 20 years now. I don't just teach Acrobat, I use it daily to create a variety of different products, to share ideas and to collaborate with clients. In this workshop, I'll show you how to make the most of Acrobat 11. When appropriate, I'll point out some of the key differences between the Mac and Windows versions of the product. I'll focus on key competencies in this workshop that will help you get the most out of Acrobat 11, while also taking advantage of some of Acrobat 11's new features.
I'll walk you through the settings used to generate PDF files. I'll also show you how to efficiently navigate a PDF and how to add key navigation features such as bookmarks and links to make it easier for other users to navigate PDF files that you create. I'll teach you how to create PDF files in a variety of different ways. How to share your PDF files, how to create a PDF form using the new FormsCentral application and how to collaborate with users in a variety of different ways.
The videos in this workshop are task specific and focus on the fundamentals and new features of Acrobat 11. I'm proud to be the author on this course and hope you find it useful and have fun creating PDF files using Acrobat 11.