- Saving files in the Document Cloud
- Adding additional storage services
- Organizing files in the Document Cloud
- Sharing files
- Creating and obtaining signatures
- Converting PDF files
- Creating PDF files
- Capturing documents with a mobile device
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Chad] In the business world, the PDF format has become the format of choice for distributing documents while retaining the visual integrity of the file along the way. You don't have to be an Adobe Acrobat expert to create and distribute PDF files or to get signatures on documents, or convert them to other formats. As an Adobe Document Cloud subscriber, you're given a plethora of services that can make all of the aforementioned tasks quick and easy. Adobe Document Cloud brings powerful features to your fingertips, whether you're sitting at your desk, out on the road or on a computer in a remote office.
Watch and learn as I dive into the often overlooked features and services offered in Adobe Document Cloud that will bring the power and functionality that you need in a business environment to life. The skills that I share with you here can be applied to a variety of different scenarios. After watching this course, you'll wonder why you haven't been using these Document Cloud features and services all along. So please, join me, Chad Chelius in my course Acrobat DC: Using the Document Cloud Features.