Acrobat X Tips and Tricks
- Discovering secret toolbars
- Hiding the superfluous form bar
- Mastering the Typewriter and Text Box tools
- Importing new artwork into an existing PDF
- Creating quick and useful signature stamps
- Making PDF portfolios backward compatible
- Searching text in a scanned PDF
- Decreasing PDF file size for faster downloading
- Creating a batch action with hot folders
Hi, there! I am Anne-Marie Concepcion and welcome to Acrobat X Tips and Tricks. In this course, we will reveal the best ways to get things done quickly in this popular program. I am going to show you some secrets of the quick tools toolbar. I'm going to explain when to use the Typewriter tool, versus the Text Box tool. We will learn how to edit PDFs, including text and images; how to repurpose the content, so you can use your text and images elsewhere.
You'll see how you can create a booklet out of your PDF, and of course, tons of tips for working with forms, and comments, and portfolios. This is a fun course with something for everyone, so let's jump into Acrobat X Tips and Tricks.
There are currently no FAQs about Acrobat X Tips and Tricks.
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
InDesign Secrets1,432,467 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,871,101 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Acrobat X Essential Training704,125 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views