Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Designing forms in multiple applications
- Creating and editing fields
- Using auto-recognition
- Adding buttons and check boxes
- Creating and adding artwork
- Performing math in a form
- Creating an order form
- Securing forms with passwords and digital signatures
- Distributing forms via email or Acrobat.com
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Claudia McCue and I wanna welcome you to Acrobat X Creating Forms. Now, you may be viewing this course because someone has asked you to create Acrobat forms. And your initial reaction may have been a lot like mine, Oh no, this won't be any fun at all! But to my surprise, I sort of fell in love with forms. Although, I can't guarantee that you'll fall in love with forms as I did, I think you will find that they're not scary at all. In this course, I'll be showing you how to create interactive forms for gathering data. I'll walk you through all the form field types, from text fields to buttons.
I'll also show you some tips for using familiar applications to create form artwork and export to PDF. You'll see Acrobat's calculation features and I'll show you how to add digital signatures, distribute your forms and manage the return data. So, let's get started with Acrobat X Creating Forms.