Acrobat 9 Pro Tips and Tricks
PDF documents are the lingua franca of the digital world, but most users barely scratch the surface of how Acrobat can help them edit, manage, and improve PDFs. In Acrobat 9 Professional Tips and Tricks, expert trainer, designer, and business owner Anne-Marie Concepción uses her intimate knowledge of this program to reveal the application's hidden gems. Her tools can be put to use immediately on the PDFs that users receive and distribute every day. Throughout the course, both beginners and pros will find themselves exclaiming, "I didn't know I could do that in Acrobat!" Exercise files accompany the course.
- Discovering secret toolbars
- Tweaking PDFs to increase search engine rankings
- Importing, sizing, and cropping images
- Creating a signature stamp for business correspondence
- Making PDF Portfolios backward compatible
- Embedding search indexes in long PDFs
- Decreasing PDF file size for faster downloading
- Turning comments into text with a free Acrobat script
- Regardless of your profession, if you have a computer, you must know that PDF documents are the lingua franca of the digital world. They're all over the place. From clients contracts, to parts catalogs, eBooks, IRS forms, white papers and brochures they've basically taken over. I mean, who faxes anymore? Acrobat, of course, is the main program for working with PDF files; yet most people don't have an inkling of how this program can help them deal with the flood of PDF's they get. Or how it can easily improve the one's that they send out.
That's why I wanted to call this title, "I didn't know Acrobat could do that." (upbeat music) Well, that title didn't fly. So welcome to Acrobat 9 Professional Tips and Tricks. I'm Anne-Marie Concepcion and I have been working with Adobe products since the last century. I've trained clients on Acrobat and its PDF goodness for more than 15 years. Over the course of the next 30 odd movies, I'll show you some surprising things that Acrobat can do. This program is really deep and there's a lot that I'll be giving you the inside track on.
Here are some of my favorites: I'll be showing you how to optimize the tool bars so everything you need is right at your fingertips; how to edit PDF's without destroying them; how to use the comments feature to amaze your friends and co-workers; how to make the new PDF portfolio format more backwards compaitble; how to shrink the size of your PDF files without losing any of their awesomeness; and how to make your documents searchable, faster and easier than any regular file. So now, let's get into the very flexible Acrobat 9 for some tips and tricks that can bring out the professional in you.
Acrobat 9 Pro Getting Started154,538 Views
Acrobat 9 Pro Essential Training858,788 Views
Acrobat 8 Professional Beyond the Basics292,392 Views
Acrobat 7 Essential Training259,604 Views
Up and Running with Dropbox44,787 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views