Take your electrical construction and estimating skills to the next level by learning how to use the core features of Accubid Classic Pro Electrical, a Trimble MEP program.
- [Chris] Hi, I'm Chris Randall, and welcome to Learning Trimble Accubid Classic Pro. In this course we are going to get you familiar with Accubid's core features including the schedule screen and its functions, how to create a job file, performing types of takeoff, adding labor and other costs, as well as closing the job and generating an estimate price. Let's get started.
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.