Learn how to make your own assemblies of items that are unique to your project.
- Sometimes on a job, you'd like to create your own…assembly for something that occurs multiple times…on a job for ease of takeoff.…You could do so by going up to the take off screen,…going to the drop down menu,…selecting temporary assemblies,…and then left clicking the first open designation.…You'll then have this box open.…In here you can select different items…to fill in the assembly.…
For instance,…I'm going to select some conduit.…I'm going to select the connector.…I'm going to select the coupling.…I'm even going to select some wire.…It's important to note that all assemblies…are calculated on a basis of length or count.…For this purpose, you should select only count…for ease of take off.…
You can also change the number of count.…For each assembly, I may want…ten feet of conduit,…two connectors,…two couplings,…and thirty feet of wire.…Now that I have this assembly built,…I need to find a name that is unique.…
There, that should do it.…Click OK.…Now this assembly exists in the temporary assemblies list.…In order to bring it to the audit trail,…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.