Get an introduction to the Takeoff screen and see how to set it up before starting takeoff.
- [Instructor] Next we'll go to the takeoff screen.…In this screen you can customize…some of the attributes of the job…that you're building,…for instance,…area, phase, system.…If I click on system…I'll see a bunch of different descriptions…that are in this estimate.…If I choose to delete some of them…because they don't apply, I can do that.…I can also add one if I need it.…
You'll then notice when I grab the dropdown menu…for that system,…it exists right there.…Also, on the left side of this screen…is the dropdown menu for takeoff.…It has item database,…common assemblies,…temporary items and assemblies.…In the next chapter I'm going to show you…how to begin building your estimate.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.