See the Extension screen and learn how to sort and filter all the items.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a…look at the extension screen.…The extension screen is a wholesale look…at all the items in an estimate.…You can sort and filter the items here.…For instance, if I wanted to sort…all the material based on price,…I would right-click the column, sort descending.…You see I have the highest value material…starting at the top going all the way down to the lowest.…I can do the same with hours.…Right-click, sort ascending.…This time it's the opposite.…
The lowest value in hours at the top,…all the way to the highest at the bottom.…If you wanna filter something,…right-click anywhere on the screen,…choose filter,…and then choose the values that you wanna filter.…For instance if I wanna find material with no cost…I can click zero for net cost minimum…and zero for net cost maximum.…Click okay and the results of any of the material in the…extension screen that has zero value will be displayed.…
To get out of this, simply right-click anywhere…and click clear view.…That's how you sort and filter…items in the extension screen.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.