Here you can adjust the price of your material to ensure estimate accuracy.
- [Instructor] Good material pricing…is paramount to an accurate estimate.…The prices shown on the extension screen now…are a product of whatever was in the database…at the time of entry.…If you want to change them,…there are a few different ways how.…For one you can make an adjustment…in the adjustment column based on a percentage.…If I want to add five per cent…to the half inch connectors,…I could do so.…Instead of doing that,…if I want to manually enter a link price,…I could do so…like so,…just enter in the field and it will extend…into the net cost…and out into the estimate.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.