Jobsite challenges such as weather, project size, and many other difficulties can be quantified in this screen.
- [Instructor] The labor factor screen…allows you to enter labor factors…based on a percentage of the hours in the project…that affect the overall productivity of a job.…For instance, a multi-story project may take more time…than a single-story project.…I could put in a certain percentage, five, in this case,…and it extends out to a total number of hours.…Let's say, for instance,…the location of the project is remote.…I can add 2% as a factor.…
Again, the total number of hours is brought to the right,…and everything is added up to the bottom.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.