Here, you can account for changes in labor costs throughout the duration of the project.
- [Instructor] The next screen, labor escalation,…allows you to input a value of escalation…for your overall labor that may occur…during the duration of your job.…For instance, you may have a period…starting at June first,…we're going to call it raise.…Let's say we know that the project will be about 50% done.…
It will then calculate the number of hours…that that represents.…I then can reflect the escalation based as a percentage,…as a dollar figure,…and add a financing percentage if I like.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.