Adjust the value of your labor for each item in the estimate if needed.
- [Instructor] Another important element…of having an accurate estimate…is your labor factor.…In the extension screen…you can change the labor factors…by going up to extension,…dropping down to labor column,…and choosing one of the six labor columns available.…ASL one through three are Accubid's competitive columns…based on the standards throughout the country,…columns four, five and six…are NICA's normal, difficult and very difficult.…By default, your estimate will have ASL column one.…
If I wanted to choose a different labor column,…I would go to column two,…left click,…OK,…click yes that I do want to re-extend,…and you'll notice that my labor hours have changed.…I can go to an even more difficult labor column.…Keep an eye on the total hours down below.…
You see?…It's important to know what these labor columns represent…when you're putting your estimate together.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.