Get specific with your administrative labor costs here. Enter types and values of any additional labor considerations.
- [Instructor] The final labor screen,…indirect labor is also a place to categorize…and enter labor that's not directly related…to item installation,…project manager, general foreman, draftsman etc.…Here I'll add $100 for a project manager…at a rate of $35 an hour,…and if I want to put the burden in,…and the fringe.…As you can see the math is flawless,…the full rate is calculated,…and the overall dollar figure.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.