On this screen, learn how to add additional labor needed on the job that's not related to the installation of materials, such as supervision.
- [Instructor] The incidental labor screen…allows you to enter labor into your estimate…that is not necessarily in your direct labor screen.…Labor hours for job activities,…such as job setup could be entered here.…I may have 20 hours of job setup for my technician.…Additionally, I may have excessive deliveries…to this project.…Down under truck driver…I'll put 50 hours.…
Also, I can change the rate for each type…of incidental labor.…A truck driver may earn a little bit less…than the technician.…All of these labor categories…are important to your estimate…in overall cost of your project,…however, since they are not directly related…to the items that you're installing,…they need to go in this screen.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.