Join Christopher Randall for an in-depth discussion in this video General expenses, part of Learning Trimble Accubid Pro.
- [Instructor] The general expense screen…is where you can enter all of the miscellaneous expenses…related to the project.…Items such as travel expenses,…consumables, small tools,…and anything else that might be needed on the job…could be entered here.…Simply choose a quantity,…a duration if needed…and the cost.…Customized tax percentages, overhead…and markups can also be added.…
Here I'll add site storage.…Perhaps I'll be using a trailer on this job.…I'll be using it for 10 months…and the cost is $275 a month.…You'll see that the quantity…times the duration times the cost per unit…are all multiplied perfectly.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.