Join Christopher Randall for an in-depth discussion in this video Equipment, part of Learning Trimble Accubid Pro.
- [Instructor] Oftentimes special equipment…is needed on a project,…and those costs need to be included in the estimate.…In the Equipment screen…you'll find a variety of different pieces of equipment…and the ability to insert the quantity and duration.…Let's say, for instance, I'm going to use a bucket truck.…Based on an hourly rate,…I'll need one in the quantity column,…I'm gonna put it in for 16 hours,…and we're gonna charge $100 an hour.…The total cost is calculated.…
If I need to I could put in a cost on tax,…overhead or markup percentage,…and it's all carried through.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.