On this the main labor screen, you can assign the types of labor classifications and crew size.
- [Instructor] The direct labor screen is a reflection…of all the labor in the extension screen…broken down into different labor types.…This is the amount of technicians you have on a job.…The different types can be added or subtracted,…and the crew size can be customized under crew size.…In addition, the rate, the burden percentage,…and the fringes should all be customized…to suit your company's needs.…For instance, if my foreman makes $35.00 an hour…rather than 25, I change it to 35.…
Or, if I feel that I'm going to use four journeymen…instead of two, I change the crew to four.…Additionally, you could add other labor types.…If you have an apprentice of a different period,…you could add that, add it in the crew size.…
You'll notice that the hours are evenly distributed…throughout the crew based on the number.…I'll put in the rate, the burden, and the fringe.…This is the best way, and most accurate way,…to figure out your full rate for all of your technicians.…The full rate is reflected in the final column…on the right-hand side.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.