Using Accubid's predetermined designations, you can create an assembly of light fixtures or distribution equipment that is job specific.
- [Instructor] There's also a way to build custom assemblies…that are made up of typical parts in Accubid.…To do this, drop down the menu,…find a designation such as fixtures,…and then open up the first empty designation.…We're gonna call this fixture type A.…Once you open this up, you're gonna find some categories.…Perhaps this is a florescent fixture, it's recessed,…and its a two by four drop in fixture.…
I'll select that.…I'll click okay.…In addition to this two by four drop in fixture…that's made it's way to the right side,…there's going to be some lamps.…I'm gonna pick two of the 48 inch lamps.…Those items are now in this custom assembly.…Also, I'll pick some fixture drops.…A six foot, half inch, steel flex width…with two number twelves and a ground.…
As an assembly, I'll left click it.…It'll add all of these parts.…Click okay.…And they will all end up in the assembly.…When I'm done, go up to the top, click on finish takeoff.…You'll see that the type A is in the list.…You simply left click it.…It's going to ask you how many you want.…
- Navigating Accubid
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Working with quoted material
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3Dwith Eric Wing1h 15m Intermediate
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.