Learn how to use the advanced features in Trimble Accubid Classic Pro to more efficiently complete bid estimates.
- [Chris] Trimble's Accubid Classic Pro is perhaps the most versatile and powerful estimating program for MEP estimators. Its ability to make powerful math calculations in a format that is useful and intuitive for estimators and project managers makes it a time saving tool that helps contractors win bids. While the core features are not too difficult to master, the advanced features take some understanding and practice to get right. Once you're competent at using the advanced features, the processes of creating estimates, especially large or complex ones, will be easier and faster. My name is Chris Randall, and I've been an electrical contractor and estimator for over 20 years. In this course you're going to learn the advanced features of Accubid Classic Pro such as sorting and filtering the extension screen, copying and pasting items with an estimate and from another estimate, creating reverse takeoffs, creating and using sub jobs and master jobs, using cost allocations, creating and using typical assemblies, and many other powerful features within Classic Pro. Fire up your computer, let's get started.
- Using audit trail breakdowns
- Creating and using typical takeoffs
- Creating reverse takeoffs
- Creating master and sub jobs
- Using cost allocations
- Making professional quotes with the quote pad
- Pricing your items