- View Offline
- Installing MYOB
- Opening an existing data file
- Setting up tax codes
- Setting reporting preferences
- Saving filters and settings
- Editing and deleting customized saved reports
- Reviewing commonly used reports
- Completing a Business Activity Statement (BAS)
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Elizabeth Haverfield, and I would like to welcome you to the MYOB AccountRight Reporting Necessities course. I will show you how to navigate the MYOB command centers, visit our case study using an existing company file, and view the set-up of tax codes. We'll investigate reporting preferences, along with exploring the features. We'll view some commonly used reports, and prepare some GST reports.
And finally, the ATO calculation sheet. So let's get started.