Join Elizabeth Haverfield for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Invoicing service customers, part of MYOB AccountRight Essential Training.
Chapter 9 challenge solution. Invoicing Service Customers.…Once the challenge is complete, you will be able…to check your answers by viewing the sales register report.…You will be able to check the dates, invoice numbers, if there was a…customer purchase order number, the names of…the customers, and the total of the invoices.…They should be in fact a total amount of 1466,…but the amount due is only 1346. Remember, we received a part…deposit on a particular invoice mint glass.…
You can also…see the status here,…whether they're…open or closed.…
- Creating a company file
- Setting up tax codes
- Adding accounts
- Creating customer and supplier cards
- Performing a bank reconciliation
- Recording transactions
- Invoicing a customer
- Processing payments
- Entering and paying bills
- Recording cash sales
- Reconciling check accounts
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Where can I download MYOB software? The link shown in "Installing MYOB onto a Windows or Mac computer" has expired.
A: As of 2/18/2014, you can download the software from <font style="font-family:Tahoma,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:10pt"><span><span><a href="http://partners.myob.com/EntEDU19.8/Enterprise+EDU.zip" target="_blank">http://partners.myob.com/<wbr>EntEDU19.8/Enterprise+EDU.zip</a>. </span></span></font>
1. Getting Started with MYOB
2. Working with the Accounts List
3. Adding Cards
4. Entering Historical Balances
5. Performing an Initial Bank Reconciliation
6. Backing Up and Restoring a Company Data File
7. Spending Money from the Cheque Account
8. Invoicing a Service Customer
9. Recording Customer Payments
10. Entering and Paying Bills
11. Receipting Cash Sales
12. Reconciling the Cheque Account
Next steps1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.