Join Elizabeth Haverfield for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Receipting cash sales, part of MYOB AccountRight Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Chapter 12 challenge, receipting cash sales.…Continuing on with your data file Carol's cleaning, you…now have the opportunity to process more cash sales entries.…The activities in the PDF provided in the exercise folder…named chapter 12 challenge receipting cash sales can be used.…You will record the following cash sale receipts.…One on the 15th of January for 1500,…22nd of January for 1450, the 28th of January…for $1470. You'll then view the Receipts Transaction…listing to check all your entries. You can also check the solution movie.…
You should be able to complete the challenge in 20 minutes.…Good luck.…
- Creating a company file
- Setting up tax codes
- Adding accounts
- Creating customer and supplier cards
- Performing a bank reconciliation
- Recording transactions
- Invoicing a customer
- Processing payments
- Entering and paying bills
- Recording cash sales
- Reconciling check accounts
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MYOB
2. Working with the Accounts List
3. Adding Cards
4. Entering Historical Balances
5. Performing an Initial Bank Reconciliation
6. Backing Up and Restoring a Company Data File
7. Spending Money from the Cheque Account
8. Invoicing a Service Customer
9. Recording Customer Payments
10. Entering and Paying Bills
11. Receipting Cash Sales
12. Reconciling the Cheque Account
Next steps1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.