Join Elizabeth Haverfield for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Customer payments, part of MYOB AccountRight Essential Training.
Chapter 10 Challenge - Customer Payments. Continuing on with your data-file…(UNKNOWN)…claiming/g, you now have the opportunity to enter more customer payments.…The activities in the PDF provided in the exercise folder…named Chapter 10 Challenge - Customer Payments can be used.…You will enter the following customer payments for…Melbourne Medical Centre, Freedie's Florist, and Stevenson and Co.…You will view how much does Harris Lawyers…owe Carol, and check the receipts transaction journal…for January to check on your entries.…
You'll also look at the sales register for all the…customers and all the sales for the date range of January.…Then you'll be ready to view the solution.…You should be able to complete this challenge in ten minutes.…Good luck.…
- Creating a company file
- Setting up tax codes
- Adding accounts
- Creating customer and supplier cards
- Performing a bank reconciliation
- Recording transactions
- Invoicing a customer
- Processing payments
- Entering and paying bills
- Recording cash sales
- Reconciling check accounts
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Where can I download MYOB software? The link shown in "Installing MYOB onto a Windows or Mac computer" has expired.
A: As of 2/18/2014, you can download the software from http://partners.myob.com/
1. Getting Started with MYOB
2. Working with the Accounts List
3. Adding Cards
4. Entering Historical Balances
5. Performing an Initial Bank Reconciliation
6. Backing Up and Restoring a Company Data File
7. Spending Money from the Cheque Account
8. Invoicing a Service Customer
9. Recording Customer Payments
10. Entering and Paying Bills
11. Receipting Cash Sales
12. Reconciling the Cheque Account
Next steps1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.