Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Cert Prep: Access 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-885).
- [Instructor] Who should take this course? Well, if you're interested in becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist and you've been using Access 2010 for at least six months, you feel that you have a good understanding of how the program works, and you're comfortable with the commands and ribbons and do you know how to perform basic functions like creating tables, reports, forms, and queries? If so, then you are a perfect candidate for this course.
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.