Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Cert Prep: Access 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-885).
- [Instructor] The Exercise Files in this course are free for all members. To start, you should download the Exercise File package to a location on your computer like the desktop such as I did here. When I open the folder, I see a series of files broken down by chapter. I'll tell you when to open each file as we proceed through the course. If you open a file during one of the videos, I recommend you use Save As. That way, you won't overwrite your original file just in case you want to go back and try the exercise again.
If you do accidentally overwrite the original file, you can always download the Exercise Files again from the lynda.com website.
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.