Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Quick Access Toolbar, part of Office 365: Access Essential Training.
- At the very top of the interface,…above the ribbon tabs up here,…is a grouping of icons that are collectively referred…to as the Quick Access Toolbar.…This is an easy place that you can put shortcuts…for the items that you use most often.…By default, the Quick Access Toolbar includes…a save button here, we have undo and we have redo.…We can add additional icons to the Quick Access Toolbar…by pressing this button here to customize it.…When I open that up, you'll notice a listing…of some of the more popular options.…If I find myself opening databases often,…I can add Open to the Quick Access Toolbar,…and now if I click that you'll see it…jumps me right over here to Open.…
Let's go ahead and press back…and I'll come back in here and I'll toggle Open back off.…Let's go back into the Customize option.…One of the things that I like is this…Touch Mouse Mode down here at the bottom.…Let's go ahead and add that into the Quick Access Toolbar…and you'll notice when I click on it we have two options:…we have Mouse mode and we have Touch mode.…
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 365 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Tables
3. Setting Field Properties
4. Organizing Records
5. Using Queries
6. Working with Specialty Queries
7. Creating Forms
8. Designing Forms
9. Creating Reports
10. Working with Macros
11. Integrating Access with the Office Suite
12. Maintaining the Database
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.