This video discusses the final product and points out some tricky things that are similar to what occurs on the test.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the…Solution Video for the final challenge.…For this challenge we're using…the 07_01 Challenge Exercise file.…You should be able to complete all of the tasks…in 40 minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…Our first task is save the database as my07_01challenge.…File, Save Database As, and click in front of the…document title and put my, get rid of the one, click Save.…Let's go ahead and mark number one as done.…
Second task, import the December worksheet from the…2016 payroll workbook in the Chapter Seven Exercise file.…Accept all defaults, rename the table, December 2016 PR.…We'll go to external data, click on Excel,…browse to our Chapter Seven folder,…here is our 2016 payroll workbook,…click OK.…Remember we want the December worksheet.…We'll select it and click Next.…First row does contain our column heading,…that's looks good.…
We'll just accept all other defaults,…December 2016 PR, and Finish.…Let's go ahead and mark number two as done.…Number three, create a new field in the Employees table…
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.