Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Create a form, part of Cert Prep: Access 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-424).
- [Voiceover] Welcome to my Solution video…for the Chapter 5 challenge.…Let's go ahead and get started.…First, we'll open the 05_05 Challenge file.…Okay.…First, we're going to create a form from the…Customers table.…Use all fields, tabular layout, and save the form as…Customers Form.…Let's go ahead and do that first.…Customers table,…we're gonna use all the forms, tabular layout,…I'll go ahead and go into the Form Wizard,…Customers table, all the forms,…tabular layout.…
Great, and name the form Customers Form.…Finish. Great.…Okay, let's go back to the question.…Apply the organic theme.…I'll go into Design View,…right under our Design tab,…here's our themes.…Let's find organic.…That looks a little organic,…and that was a good guess.…Okay. Great.…Back to the instructions.…Save and close the form.…I will close it,…it's gonna prompt me to save it,…I'll say yes.…
Good, we can mark that as done.…Next, create a split form from the Orders table.…Save it as Order Information.…I'll select the Orders table, go to Create,…go to More Forms,…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Jennifer then walks viewers through all of the Access exam areas in detail. She explains how to create and manage Access databases, build tables, join tables with relationships, and create queries, forms, and dynamic reports. She includes free practice files to follow along while learning about each topic. There are challenges to test your skills at the end of almost every chapter, and the full-length, 50-minute practice exam at the end of the course will ensure you're ready for the real exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Creating a new database
- Managing relationships
- Protecting a database
- Creating tables
- Modifying fields
- Creating different types of queries
- Using calculated fields and groups in a query
- Building forms
- Creating and formatting reports
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Relational Databases (2014)with Adam Wilbert2h 39m Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Create and Manage a Database
3. Build Tables
4. Create Queries
5. Create Forms
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.