Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Signing in to a Microsoft account, part of Access 2016 Essential Training.
- If you have a Microsoft account,…then signing in through Access will allow you the easy way…to share your databases through your OneDrive folder…as well as allow you to sync settings…across to other computers that you might use.…In order to sign in to your account…you'll just come up here to the file tab…to get into backstage view,…and we'll come down here to account.…Here, we have an option to sign in to Office,…so I'll press the "Sign In" button,…and I'll provide my Microsoft login email address,…and then I'll press the next button.…You'll verify your username,…and then we can type in our password…and then press the "Sign In" button here.…
It will verify your account and it will log you in.…So, now you can see your profile information here at the top…and you can see your name will appear over here…on the top right corner where we can…get some information about your account.…Notice also, that it connected…to my OneDrive Personal drive here,…and if I wanted to add additional services…I can press this button here,…
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 2016 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Tables
3. Setting Field Properties
4. Organizing Records
5. Using Queries
6. Working with Specialty Queries
7. Creating Forms
8. Designing Forms
9. Creating Reports
10. Working with Macros
11. Integrating Access with Office Suite
12. Maintaining the Database
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.