Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Running a macro from an action button, part of Creating Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013.
- Between my List View and my Datasheet View,…there's a lot of information that I can make available…for my users on my team.…For example, I can filter the list…based on any of the values here.…So if I wanted to find tech support,…I can enter tech support, Windows 8 and so on.…If I switch to Datasheet View,…I have the ability to filter or to sort,…but I can filter based, for example, on status.…Show me all of those that are brand new,…and here's my new status only.…Or show me all of the items that were opened…on the 19th.…
However, what I can't do is I can't show a range.…For example, I can't show one of those common views…from Outlook, for example, which is…tasks due in the next seven days.…In this instance, what I wanna do…is I want to show items whose due date…is in the next 30 days, that's my goal.…I can't easily do that.…Let me edit one of these so that it is…in the next 30 days just so we can have one.…And you'll notice that there's nothing here…in terms of before, after,…between these dates.…
Those types of filters for dates…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating a new app
- Building tables from different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Working with views
- Using macros for automation
- Saving your app in an app package
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: The "Using the If macro action" movie seems to end in the middle of troubleshooting. What am I missing?
Q: This course was updated on 08/25/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover changes for Access Web Apps and migrating Access Web App data to SharePoint Online.
SharePoint 2013 for Site Champions and Power Userswith Mark Abdelnour2h 57m Intermediate
1. Creating a Simple Access App
2. Working with Views
3. Automating and Packaging
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.