Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing query results, part of Access 2010: Queries in Depth.
Often, your queries will be incorporated into other Access objects such as forms and reports.…But occasionally, you'll simply want to print out a copy of the Datasheet view…of your query to pass to a colleague or a supervisor.…If you've ever printed a data table in Excel, you'll be happy to know that many…of the same formatting options are available to you within Access.…Let's go ahead and open up the Chapter 2 custom group and we'll look for…qry_EmployeesNewEngland.…Let's double-click on it to run it.…Now, let's say that this is the table that I want to get printed.…I can go up to the File menu, go into the Print tab, and I've got a couple of options.…
I can send it directly to the printer without any other options, I can…choose the printer and set some of my Print settings, or I can go into Print Preview mode.…If I go into Print Preview mode, I have some options here to change the size…and margins of our page, whether it's portrait or landscape, how we view it…in Print Preview mode.…If there were multiple pages, I can go to a 2-page or a 4-page spread. Or I can…
- Naming conventions and best practices
- Working with joins
- Using comparison operators
- Defining criteria for select queries
- Creating parameter queries
- Creating calculated fields
- Working with dates and times
- Using the Expression Builder
- Creating conditional statements
- Making, deleting and appending records
- Building reports
Skill Level Intermediate
Access 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock3h 43m Intermediate
1. Creating Queries in Access
2. Creating Simple Select Queries
3. Creating Parameter Queries
Creating a combo box4m 30s
4. Applying Aggregate Calculations (aka Totals Queries)
5. Working with Dates in Queries
6. Understanding Conditional Statements
7. Linking It All Together
8. Alternative Query Types
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.