Understanding how and what to study, format and time allotment of the exams, purchasing exam vouchers, finding a testing center
- [Voiceover] Knowing what to study and how to study…for the Access 2013 MOS Exam is key to passing the exam.…First, watch the videos in this course,…and at the end of each chapter,…there's a challenge that you can take…to test your knowledge of what we just covered.…Then practice on your own.…Take what you learn in each chapter…and apply it to your own databases.…At the end of the course,…complete the full-length practice exam,…and then practice some more.…I can't emphasis enough that practice is key.…
You should then be well-prepared…for the Access 2013 MOS Exam.…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Jennifer then walks viewers through all of the Access exam areas in detail. She explains how to create and manage Access databases, build tables, join tables with relationships, and create queries, forms, and dynamic reports. She includes free practice files to follow along while learning about each topic. There are challenges to test your skills at the end of almost every chapter, and the full-length, 50-minute practice exam at the end of the course will ensure you're ready for the real exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Creating a new database
- Managing relationships
- Protecting a database
- Creating tables
- Modifying fields
- Creating different types of queries
- Using calculated fields and groups in a query
- Building forms
- Creating and formatting reports
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Relational Database Fundamentalswith Adam Wilbert2h 40m Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Create and Manage a Database
3. Build Tables
4. Create Queries
5. Create Forms
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.