In this video, review core exam objectives. Additionally, observe and dissect a sample exam question.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at the exam format … and the time allotment. … The time allotment for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams … is 50 minutes. … Now you should be able to complete the actual … live exam in 40 minutes or less, and that'll give you … a few minutes to go back and review all the tasks … that you completed to make sure you did them correctly. … You'll also have time to revisit the tasks … that you may have skipped. … Because Microsoft believes that using multiple projects … throughout the exam will allow you to better show … your knowledge and skills of Access 2019, … you'll be working with six or seven projects, … each having three to five tasks. … The projects that you'll work on are real world examples … of documents similar to those … you're probably working on now. … On the 2019 exams, you're tested on your knowledge … of the objectives several times throughout the exam … instead of just once. … So you'll need to have a good understanding … of program functionality in order to complete the tasks …
- Modifying the database structure
- Managing table relationships and keys
- Exporting data
- Managing records and fields
- Creating and running queries
- Configuring form controls
- Modifying form positioning
- Grouping report fields
- Formatting reports
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Managing Databases
3. Create and Modify Tables
4. Create and Modify Queries
5. Modify Forms in Layout View
6. Modify Reports in Layout View
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.