- View Offline
- Exploring the new user interface
- Using the bookmark feature
- Inserting online video in Word documents
- Editing PDFs in Word
- Filtering records using the timeline in Excel
- Exploring new slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Creating web apps for SharePoint or Office 365 with Access
- Inserting online pictures with Publisher
- Embedding files in a OneNote notebook
- Connecting to social networks with Outlook
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi and welcome to Office 2013 New Features. I'm David Rivers. You know The entire Office Suite has gone through a major make-over, and in this course we'll see all about what's new or improved in each of the programs in the latest version of the Microsoft Office Suite. Changes like the new and improved user interface, integration with the Cloud and Touch mode. Then we'll move on to the first program in the Suite, Microsoft Word. We'll explore some cool, new features like adding online video to a Word document and not only opening a PDF file but editing it in Word as well.
In Excel we'll examine some new and enhanced features to help you work more efficiently. like the Flash Fill feature to speed up how cells are filled with relevant content. In PowerPoint, we'll explore the new and improved Presenter View for those times when you need to present one thing to your audience while you view additional information. There's lots to cover, so let's get started with Office 2013 New Features.