Thanks for watching and good luck with the exam. In this video, learn how to contact the instructor for further questions.
- [Jennifer] Your next steps are to make sure … you can complete the challenge exercises … in the allotted time … and keep practicing with that final challenge. … The best advice I can give you … is practice, practice, practice. … Once you're comfortable with the objectives … covered on the practice exam, … you'll be ready to purchase your voucher, … schedule your exam, and earn that certification. … Once again, I'm Jenn McBee. … Thank you for watching. … …
- Modifying the database structure
- Managing table relationships and keys
- Exporting data
- Managing records and fields
- Creating and running queries
- Configuring form controls
- Modifying form positioning
- Grouping report fields
- Formatting reports
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Managing Databases
3. Create and Modify Tables
4. Create and Modify Queries
5. Modify Forms in Layout View
6. Modify Reports in Layout View
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.