This video provides a pointer to a resource doc and a link to additional resources.
- [Jen] Your next steps are to make sure you can…complete the challenge exercises in the allotted time…and keep practicing with that final challenge…practice exam.…The more you can practice completing the challenge tasks…under a time restraint, you'll be able to better handle…the pressure of completing the live exam…in 50 minutes or less.…The best advice I can give you is practice,…practice, practice.…Once you're comfortable with the objectives…covered on the final challenge practice exam…you'll be ready to sit for the Access 2010 MOS Exam.…I encourage you to reach out to me on LinkedIn…and let me know how your preparation…for the MOS Exam is going.…
And certainly if you have any questions about this course…or the MOS Exam, please let me know.…I'll be glad to help.…
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.