Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Access for Office 365.
- [Voiceover] I'd like to thank you for joining me…as we got our first look at Access.…At this point, you've seen how to use…one the Access starter templates,…as well as how to begin…your own personalized database from scratch.…When you're ready to dig a little bit more into tables,…forms, queries, reports, and macros,…you may want to start with one of my other courses,…Access 2016 Essential Training.…And to see some great ideas on how you can…begin to leverage the strengths of Access,…when coupled with the power of Excel,…I would highly recommend Robin Hunt's…Building Solutions Using Excel 2013…and Access 2013 Together.…
Until next time, have a great day.…
If you need a deeper dive into the topics discussed, check out Adam's Office 365: Access 2016 Essential Training course.
- Loading a premade template database
- Exploring the interface
- Defining data types
- Creating tables
- Defining table relationships
- Editing forms
- Creating queries and reports
- Editing reports in Layout view