Join Robin Hunt for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Solutions Using Excel 2013 and Access 2013 Together.
- If you liked this course and you want to dig deeper…into building solutions with Excel and Access,…you can consider these courses:…Access 2013: Forms and Reports in Depth with Adam Wilbert,…Up and Running with VBA in Access with Curt Frye,…and always you can find great resources online,…like my go-tos, UtterAccess, Allen Browne,…which I've used for years,…and my personal favorite, stackoverflow.…
These techniques are the key to better personal productivity data systems. Start watching now.
- Using the Problem Steps Recorder
- Importing and linking Excel data as Access tables
- Creating queries with tables
- Calculating data in Excel vs. Access
- Building forms
- Creating reports for your solution
- Building macros to run imports and queries
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: How do I open the exercise files?
A: Press and hold Shift when opening the exercise files for this course.
1. Understanding How to Use Excel and Access for a Solution
2. Building Tables in Excel and Access
3. Calculating Data in Excel and Access
4. Building Forms for Your Solution
Setting the database options2m 53s
5. Building Reports for Your Solution
6. Building Macros to Run Imports and Queries
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.