Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013.
- [Instructor] We've come to the end of our course…but not to the end of what you can learn about Access,…SharePoint, and the intersection of the two.…If you have enjoyed the time you have spent…in Access, I'd like to recommend some courses.…Adam Wilbert's wonderful Access 2013: Queries in-depth…course, or Access 2016: Queries,…where you'll learn all about the queries…that you can create and use not just…in the desktop version, but also here…if you were creating Access web apps.…Also, just to get around faster when you're working…in the full version of Access creating desktop databases…for reporting, I recommend Access 2013: Power Tips,…or if you're in Access 2016 the courses…Advanced Tips and Tricks.…
For SharePoint, if you are going…to continue your development efforts,…I want to encourage you to look at the workflow tools.…In SharePoint 2013, that would…be SharePoint Designer 2013: Custom Workflows.…Or if you were working in SharePoint 2016…or SharePoint Online, I would like…to encourage you to look at the PowerApps tool…
- Creating a new app
- Building tables from different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Working with views
- Using macros for automation
- Saving your app in an app package
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: The "Using the If macro action" movie seems to end in the middle of troubleshooting. What am I missing?
Q: This course was updated on 08/25/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover changes for Access Web Apps and migrating Access Web App data to SharePoint Online.