Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013.
- We've come to the end of our course…but not to the end of what you can learn…about Access, SharePoint and the intersection of the two.…If you have enjoyed this time in Access,…I'd like to recommend Adam Wilbert's wonderful…Access 2013: Queries in Depth course,…where you'll learn all about the queries that you can create…and use in the desktop version but also right here…when you're creating your Access web apps.…Also, just to get around faster when you're working in…the full version of Access, creating desktop databases,…Access 2013: Power Tips is another great course of his.…
For SharePoint, if you're gonna continue your…development efforts, I would encourage you towards…Custom Workflows because that makes sense…that you might begin working with web apps…but that some of the work that would want to do,…you couldn't actually do in a web app.…You'd like to kick off a workflow.…One note, you actually can't integrate those two things…so as you run up against the things you can't do…in your Access web app, you're probably…
- Creating a new app
- Building tables from different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Working with views
- Using macros for automation
- Saving your app in an app package
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: The "Using the If macro action" movie seems to end in the middle of troubleshooting. What am I missing?
Q: This course was updated on 08/25/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover changes for Access Web Apps and migrating Access Web App data to SharePoint Online.