Join Alicia Katz Pollock for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Access 2010 New Features.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about the exciting new features in Access 2010.…You'll find the improvements make your workflow much faster and easier.…I hope you've learned a lot and that you've enjoyed the course.…This is Alicia Katz Pollock, and thank you for watching.…
- Working with Application Parts
- Implementing the Table Tools ribbon
- Using Quick Start and calculated fields
- Designing with Layout View formatting tools
- Taking advantage of enhancements to the Conditional Formatting feature
- Automating with macros
- Working with external data
- Integrating SharePoint publishing
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: My macro isn't running correctly. I followed along with the author and I'm not receiving an error message, but the actions are performed correctly.
A: There are several possible reasons why a macro would malfunction. Make sure that the macro is written correctly. Capitalization and punctuation matters. Also make sure to click in all the same places when recording the macro. With enough practice, building macros will become more routine, and spotting errors will becoming easier.